Monday, May 4, 2015

Love for my readers

I am very excited that so many people are reading this blog already! I love seeing the page views climb every single day. Based on the numbers I am seeing, I think that alot of you have the same struggles that I have, or maybe you have similar stories. I want you to know that I am here for you. Please feel free to leave a comment or send a message if you have any questions. You may be shy or not want to open up, and I completely understand that. I was there where you are but I never found a blog or any other place that I truly felt comfortable opening up so I started my own. I want you to know that I am here and together we can work through anything. I would like to build a safe community where we can all come together.  Who is willing to step out of their comfort zone first? I can not wait to get to know you! If you just want to quietly follow this blog, that is ok too. I love all of my readers!!! Thank you for being here and for your support!

By the way, don't forget that you can follow me (see the right side bar) so you do not miss a post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment