Friday, May 1, 2015

What to do?

As a mom, I generally question alot of things. I wonder if I am doing everything I can do, I wonder if there is something better I should be doing. Is there a better opportunity somewhere else? Should I get a new job? Should I try to work from home? The list goes on and on but I won't bore you with it since I am sure you all understand and have a list of your own.

Lately I have been trying to figure out what I need to do now, in order to help Matthew later. We have no friends in Monster Jam to slide Matthew in. We have no driver in our town that he can go and help. Do I need to move us to another town?

As I search for answers I read through some of the bios on Monsterjam.com I see that the drivers got the spot in many different ways. From racing remote control trucks, to racing go karts to being a mechanic for a driver. Some just built a truck and started having fun. So where do I go from here.

I have thought about moving to another town where there ARE drivers for him to learn from.

I have thought about going to UTI myself so I can learn how to fix trucks and then teach him how to do it.

I have thought about letting him race go karts but I have NO idea where to come up with the money for that.

He wants his dad to be a monster jam driver, anyone know anyone? HA! Just kidding!

But on a serious note, I am struggling to figure out what I can do today to help him succeed with his dream later. I would do anything for my son, now I just have to decide what anything means and how to make the money to do what needs to be done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment